- This event has passed.
Food In Motion
April 8 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pmFree
After a two year pause due to the pandemic, and much anticipation from attendees, Atlantic Studios is excited to announce that Food In Motion finally returns!
Join the fun at Peter Feldman Park from 6- 11pm, on April 8th & the Second Friday of each month!
Free Admission • All Ages • Pet Friendly
You can look forward to:
⏺ Artisan Food Market ⏺
• Food Truck Rally
• Street Food tents
• Veg options
• Gourmet baked goods & treats
• Scratch-made pantry products
⏺ Pop-Up Shops ⏺
Stroll the park-side market for artisans, crafters, boutiques, and other shoppable goods.
⏺ Night In The Park ⏺
• Full Bar Tent with Craft Beer Selections & Cocktails
• Picnic In The Park (Bring a blanket or chair!)
• Open Playground for Kids
• Bring Your Own: Board Games, Crafts & Activities
⏺ Parking Instructions ⏺
• Limited free street parking is available around the park.
• There are metered parking lots & a garage within just a few blocks.
• We *do not* encourage parking in private lots or anywhere that has a tow away sign.
⏺ Location ⏺
• Peter Feldman Park
• 310 NE 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale
• Between Federal Highway and Andrews Ave, North of Broward Blvd.
About Food In Motion:
Food In Motion began in 2013, and was a de-facto Fort Lauderdale event, with an unbeatable array of delicious food & drinks, fantastic artisan shopping, and good vibes all around. In 2014, the location shifted to Fort Lauderdale’s art district (Flagler Village), where FIM served as the very first market-style event in the area (with the exception of Night Owl festival, of course!) Food In Motion has continued as a monthly crowd favorite, serving the South Florida community, one bite at a time!
Press & More Info: email@example.com
Vendor information: firstname.lastname@example.org